Thursday, September 20, 2012

21st card




I was on holiday last week in Austria and had a fabulous time. So now I am trying to catch up with everything. It has been a hard slog this week being back at work and I came home to my Dad back in hospital having had another fall. He is doing fine, no broken bones just bruising and sore muscles. Hopefully he will be home soon. 

This is a card  made before I went on holiday for a friend. I love this Penny Black stamp and use it quite  a lot.

I used  PB image, Promarkers, Stickles, Nesties, PM bag stamp, X -Cut flower punch, hearts from Martha Stewart border punch,  and the rest from my stash.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-


10 comments:

  1. Lovely card Elaine, sorry about your Dad just when everything was getting better. I'll email you.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great 21st card and love the image...gorgeous colours

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fabulous creation just perfect, thank you for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge this week
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Easel cards are one of my favourite shapes Elaine along with purples and lilacs, so of course I really love your card.

    Many thanks for sharing your lovely work with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Elaine

    Great card love the handbag DP and the handbag embelisment is fab

    Thanks for playing at Allsorts this week

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card Elaine.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous eiaine.stunning design and colours and the image is fab :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Elaine so Stylish and perfect for a 21st too! hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Elaine, I hope your dad is doing better today. Just wanted to say that your 21 card is excellent. I need to case this idea for someone near and dear to me. :)

    hugs!
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete