Monday, October 15, 2012

Charlee's 1st birthday card


Hi everyone, seems like a long time since I have posted a card which has not been scheduled.

I have had a very busy time lately. Last week my husband and I were on holiday from work but all our plans changed since my dad has been in and out of hospital and back in again. I am hoping to get him home tomorrow. Visiting hospital takes up so much time, by the time I get home it's tidy up time and preparing for the next day. Stupidly we decided to decorate our bedroom, which is now partly done but the house appears to be in turmoil with pictures and boxed items around the house. Never mind it can only get better!
Today it was back to work for a rest. 

Enough waffling and on to my card. I made this for my niece's daughter who will be one tomorrow. 






I used A Papercraft Essential paper stack, Me to You stamps, Promarkers, chalks, Nesties & flower embossing folder.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-



I hope to be back catching up with everyone's blogs soon, I am missing the inspiration.



14 comments:

  1. Hi Elaine
    Fabulous card.... Love the easel card..... Hope you Dad is improving Elaine
    Hugs sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card love the image and the design is sooo pretty. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous easel card Elaine...such pretty colours and a sweet image
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely, Elaine! So soft and sweet.

    Hope things improve for you and yours soon.

    ~Elaine
    Quixotic Cards

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous elaine.adorable tatty ted and your colours are beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card.


    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card.


    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Elaine, what a busy week you've had, hope your Dad is feeling better and on the road to recovery. Your card is just so sweet. I love those papers and the images are gorgeous. A lovely keepsake.
    Take care.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Elaine :-) such a cute design and perfect for a first birthday :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. very sweet card- perfect for us challenge ! thank so much for playing with lollipopcrafts - hugs Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  11. AWW!! Wow this is really precious!! I love the pink colors, sweet image and fun gingham papers too!! :) Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Fussy and Fancy Fridays!! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such an adorable birthday card for a one year old! I love how you added her name on top of the number one! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy!
    Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
  13. awww what a cute card - I love Tatty Teddy - thanks for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy Friday
    Hugs
    Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. You couldn't have picked a more precious image for this easel card Elaine. This is wonderful!!!
    How is your father doing now? I hope all is getting a bit more settled down now.
    hugs to you,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete