Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Top Tip Tuesday


Welcome to Top Tip Tuesday. I love all the Good With Food entries last fortnight, so much inspiration. 

This time it is Annette who has a tutorial and what a brilliant one it is too. She inspired me to use it on my card!
What's her tutorial... it's making clouds on your backgrounds and so easy.

Our challenge is :-

Things with Wings

Our sponsors are:-



I have used one of Robyn's Fetish images.
It is coloured with Promarkers and used Annette's technique to colour the background. I also used Dovecraft Back To Basics paper, Stickles, Woodware punches, Martha Stewart border punch and Pink Pettycoat sentiment.






I am entering this card into the following challenges:-





9 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Elaine,love the image and fab layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elaine it's wonderful how you've colored this. It really looks so alive and animated with it popping off the base like that. Your clouds turned out incredible too. Gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elaine this is gorgeous, fabulous colour choice too. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so proud that you used my tutorial and I love the effect. Your card is lovely. Thanks honey.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous elaine.i love your pretty colours and fab image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Fabulous colour combo Elaine. Love all the little details you've added.
    Hug
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card hunny LOVE the papers and also how you have adorned the corner to match the image, Just perfect! hugs me x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hiya sweetie how you keeping!! loving the card sweetie and love how you have that beautiful drgonfly popping out from the nestie, sooo clever love it, have a great weeekend darl big hugies June xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete