Tuesday, June 25, 2013


Lots of great entries last Top Tip Tuesday challenge. 

This fortnight we have two great sponsors below.



Crimson cloud

Our Top Tip Tuesday challenge this week is:-


hosted by Lisa M

It took me a while to make this card. Lots of pondering and then 'eureka' it cane to me. The image actually says it all. My son is a scientist and this card will be for his birthday later in  the year.
I dug out old graph lined books, coloured the image with Promarkers and put together with coloured staples. Off course the image is Kenny K. 



Simple and I really like it.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:- 


Look forward to seeing all those ideas and creations.



12 comments:

  1. Fabulous image and layout. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that background, lovely colouring, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful creation hun...:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card Elaine and sure your son will really appreciate it.

    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. so stunning Elaine. I love the fun image and your design is fab :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect for the challenge at Allsorts this week,xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card Elaine, I love the image and the background you've created is perfect.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a happy card! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Allsorts this week and hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant card, Elaine! I love your image! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the fun colors you used on this image Elaine. Awesome card!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card, love the image & design. Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft, good luck!

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete