Friday, August 02, 2013


A quick post on  a borrowed laptop. Mine is still being repaired but there is light at the end of the tunnel. Fingers crossed I may be back on Tuesday!




I had a play with the new Lili of The Valley Sketch Pad I got with my birthday Voucher I received from my friend  Vee.

These are great, I enjoyed colouring this image in. 

I also used my new papers from Lil of the Valley, Promarkers, Stickles and Fizzy Moon hearts.

I am entering this card into the following challenges :-


Elaine

5 comments:

  1. So gorgeous hun....and have a lovely weekend too...:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh, this is absolutely darling. Totally sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Elaine and such a cute image...pretty backing papers

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet image on this pretty card.
    Thanks for joining us at LLF and good luck
    Hope you laptop is fixed soon,
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!! Love the colour combo, hope your laptop gets well soon. c u Mon
    Vee x

    ReplyDelete