Tuesday, September 03, 2013


Today at Top Tip Tuesday we have Lisa S with a great tutorial for you to play along with.

Our sponsor this time is :-



Our challenge is :-
Paper Piecing

I have used Heather Ellis Innocence for my paper piecing card. 
She is so cute and ideal for this technique.




All very simple to make this card. I used Nesties and embossing the edges, Memory Box star garland, Sizzix stars, Stickles and Promarkers. 
My papers were a freebie. The edge of the card is stamped with a S for Stamps stamp.

Come join in the fun and create a paper pieced project. 

I am entering this card into the following challenges :-


11 comments:

  1. so gorgeous Elaine.beautiful sweet image and I love your paper piecing and pretty design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable image and a gorgeous card, thanks for sharing at PTW. I have some andy if you would like to hop over

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, I love the cute image with her pretty dress and gorgeous detailing.
    Thank you for taking part in the Papertake Weekly Challenge this week
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the image, great card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew for our With wings challenge hugs txx (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's so pretty...great card, I love all the stars!

    Thank you for playin along with us at Creative Card, Crew!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card Elaine. Love the image and the paper piecing.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card hunny I love the embossing too! hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your tip!! It never occurred to me to shade the paper - I will have to keep it mind for the future!! Great card! I had so much fun as GDT with you guys this month! Thanks for the inspiration!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw your card on the CCC Things with Wings Challenge. Very nice card and I like your subtle use of embossing :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely wonderful! Great colouring. Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete