Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Hedgehog and hearts

This is a commissioned card. I was asked for cute and I think this ticks the box.
I love hedgehogs and have many stamps with their image. When my daughter was little we would walk through the woods in the evening looking for hedgehogs. She has a collection now of the little critters from all over the world. I used one of my favourite colour combinations too. 





For this card I have used Penny Black Sweet Surrender, coloured with Promarkers, LOTV Nitwit papers, Tonic border punch, Stickles, X-Cut hearts, Woodware flower punch and the rest from my stash.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-




10 comments:

  1. Aw what a lovely cute little card, loving your colour combo hun and I just adore easle cards, or is it a tent card! anyhow its gorgeous, hope your keeping ok, lots of love from me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww so cute. I love the papers and the colours and such a fab little hedgehog too.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely creation, and with gorgeous dies! Thank you for playing along at Allsorts this week and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts,

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous shelly.stunning pretty design and papers and I love the cute hedgie ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waw looks ever so gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at As You Like It Challenge. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card hunny love PB hedgehogs and love your colour combo too! and its so great you could come join us at As You Like It Challenge too!
    hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your sweet easel card Elaine! That hedgie is adorable and I love the papers you used. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, lovely bright colours and a cute little hedgehog, what more do you need! Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Use Your Favourite Colour Challenge #4 and Good Luck! Del xx

    ReplyDelete