Thursday, August 13, 2015

As You Like It


As You Like It Challenge

This fortnight As You Like It has a lovely new challenge and sponsor. 

First our sponsor is:-



Our challenge is :-

Your 2 favourite embellishments and why?

My two favourites are ribbons & flowers, why, they can be as big or small as you like for different effects.

In my card I have used small flowers to embellish the hearts.



I used a Penny Black image, Promarkers, Tonic border punch, X Cut hearts, LOTV papers, Woodware flower punch & Stickles.

I am entering this card into the following challenges :-



9 comments:

  1. This is just so pretty, I love all the lacy punched details, gorgeous ribbon and cute flowers, and your colouring is superb :-)

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is a gorgeous card I love the cute hedgehog. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge 20 Anything Goes. Hugs Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card. Love the image, layout and great papers you used and also the way you used the flowers to embellish the hearts.

    Thanks so much for entering your card into our latest challenge over at Pattie's Creations. Good luck in the draw.

    ☺Lisa D.
    DT Member for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles--My Personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elaine, I love this happy little hedge! You have embellished so perfectly! This makes me smile! Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for playing in our "ANYTHING GOES + Image" Challenge #113!
    Sandi ♥
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    and Pattie's shop
    Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love these hedgies and you've coloured this on beautifully.Such a pretty card and love your chosen colour palette.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely sweet image and beautiful easel card design Elaine. Sorry I haven't been round sooner - time just isn't my friend at the moment.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just such a super precious and fun birthday card for a granny. Loving the clouds behind the little critter.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely card Elaine, love these hedges and lovely embellishing. Carol xx

    ReplyDelete