Thursday, October 08, 2015

As you Like It

As You Like It Challenge

It's  another new challenge on As You Like IT. Time is flying by so quickly at the moment. I think I need to stop to take a breath. My son was married last weekend, so it has been very hectic. 
Anyway...

Our sponsor this fortnight is:-



Our challenge is :-

Monochrome or Colour
what is your favourite and why....

My choice is colour.  Monochrome can have a very striking effect, but I do prefer colour. I love the vibrancy that colour can bring to a card.



I have used a LOTV image, Promarkers, Sizzix Stars, Nesties and the rest from my stash. 

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-



8 comments:

  1. This is so cute Elaine and that fab stamped image looks great on an easel card xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this cute little image and your fabulous easel card, I find male cards quite difficult to create but you have done a great job with this.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to your son, hope your trip was excellent! This is a darling boy card...you should enter it at Little Red Wagon Challenge! Your work is so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous. Thanks for joining our this week's challenge at Crafting From The Heart and good luck in the draw.

    Hugs from Finland,
    Eemeli {DT}

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very cute easelcard, Elaine. I like the image and the colours. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous colourful card and the easel design is brilliant; I love how you attached the ribbon and the lovely star embellishments :-)

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Elaine (big wave)
    Apologies for not visiting for such a long time, my blogging mojo has at last returned and I'm catching up with some of my favourite bloggers.
    Your card is absolutely gorgeous Elaine! It's so cute and so striking, Cameron will love it
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this!! Cameron is a lucky boy. Thanks for playing along with us at LRW!!

    ReplyDelete