Thursday, October 29, 2015

Aud Sentiments


Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog

This is week 2 for Aud Sentiments challenge. We have lots of lovely entries so far. Why not come and join us. 

Our theme this time is :-

Birthday Sentiments

Our Sponsor is :-


I have made a card using one of the sponsors designs Martini Pin Up Sassy.



I have also used Promarkers, X-Cut star punch and Laura Ashley papers. My sentiment is free from Aud Sentiments. 

A simple card which I think shows off this image.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-




4 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Elaine, I like the doodled edge and the little stars and your image is beautifully coloured.
    Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is always a fab image to use on a card. I like your doodle lines. I can never get them to look any good on mine. Thankyou for sharing with us at Crafting From The Heart. Hugs ValeryAnne D.T.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very beautiful... love the image and the doodle lines!!! Fabulous
    Thanks for sharing with us at Craft your Passion Challenge this week!
    Anna Dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like that you kept the image smaller to fit in the corner that way - it's left a very CAS appearance to your card! I also like the details of the punched stars and the doodling that frame your image - well done Elaine!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete