Thursday, December 17, 2015

As You Like It Challenge

This is our last challenge before Christmas. So what better challenge theme than
Traditional Or Non Traditional colours for Christmas
Remember to tell us why.

Our sponsor is :-




I have chosen Non Traditional colours.

I have made most of my cards this year in blue. Not traditional in colour or style. I love the crisp freshness of blue and white.




A simple design using LOTV papers, Memory Box stars, Tim Holtz words, Couture Creations tree dies, Spellbinders curve border, Stickles, Tim Holtz distress ink and Liquid pearls.


I am entering this into the following challenges:-



9 comments:

  1. I love blue and white for Christmas cards and this is gorgeous. Some of my favourite LOTV papers and such a clever use of those fab dies. An awesome card hun. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blue and white looks fabulous Elaine and the die cut scene is brilliant xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous design Elaine and I love the fresh and crisp look of it too. I hope you have a fabulous Christmas and a Happy New Year.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely Christmas creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elaine, this is a beauty! I love your mix of dies and the perfect DP you chose! I pray your Christmas is full of peace and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card hunny love the colour too!
    hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. it is definitely crisp and fresh. love it. thank you for sharing it with us at FFFC and good luck, Theresa DT xx.
    http://craf-ther.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous. Beautiful paper and love the star die and cute little trees.
    Thank you for sharing this with us at Fussy and Fancy.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete