Thursday, June 02, 2016

As You Like It

As You Like It Challenge

Today on As You Like It we have a lovely sponsor whose prize is a £15 voucher






On to this fortnight's challenge theme which is to showcase a project using
your Favourite Favourite Food or Drink ? (& why).
This could also be interpreted as a colour too, eg favourite is chocolate so use brown,
or you like strawberries so use pink/red.


You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

Here is my card.  

I am a real foodie, but I do like to share a glass of wine with friends.




I have used a Robyn's Fetish image, Promakers, Nit Wit Papers and the rest from my stash


I am entering this card into the following challenges:-




9 comments:

  1. A fabulous project love the papers and colours Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Elaine thats a great card shape too! hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun image and I love the card design! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely creation and perfect for our 'Pink' theme, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this fun image and your amazing folded card design too. A great choice for the theme.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this fancy fold Elaine and those pigs are gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card, Elaine! That little pig image is adorable!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Little Red Wagon this week!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW so much work in this gorgeous card, love how you have used your stitching round the banner sections :) :) :) Thank you so much for taking the time to join us at OSAAT for our Anything Goes with Stitching real or faux challenge. Big hugs Jane xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely card!
    Lovely image and I love the folding.
    Thanks for joining us at Stampavie and More.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete