Thursday, July 07, 2016

Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog

It was great to see all your entries last fortnight, I loved your humourous sentiments. 
Now on to our next challenge. 

Our Sponsor this time is

I used The Paper Shelter -Happy Birthday image.
She is a cutie, don't you think?

Our theme is 
For a  Girl -  plus a sentiment




I also used Promarkers, Nit Wit papers, Glossy Accents, Stickles, Nesties, Sizzix alphabet, Memory Box numbers and Liquid Pearls.

I am entering this card into the following challenges :-

7 comments:

  1. What a great card! love how you added the name and the colors
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so charming and girly. I love everything about your card. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting from the Heart. Sue DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card.Your colouring is just wonderful.Truly delightful.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the wonderful image and glossy balloons, a super girly card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, Elaine! Love the pink and aqua colour combo and fabulous colouring of that fun image. Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely creation! I love colours and your colouring is beautiful!
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Juy ATG.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete