Thursday, February 23, 2017

As You Like It Challenge

Thanks for all your beautiful projects last time. 
Our new challenge is hosted by Sarah and is 

Your Favourite Non Card Project (& why).

You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

This fortnight we have a lovely sponsor


Prizes: - 3 digi stamps voucher worth £6.75

I have always been crafty. My mum and gran were too so passed on their skills. Over the years I have knitted , crocheted with wool  and cord, dressmaking, embroidery, drawing and painting, the list goes on. 
Now I love my card making but occasionally I make jewelry.
I love the versatility of beads. I started using them on cards and soon found myself making the odd necklace and bracelet.




I am entering these projects into the following challenge:-

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous jewellery, and cute bear too!
    Thank you for sharing over at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous Elaine.Beautiful gifts ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely jewellery Elaine (and teddy) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really lovely Elaine.I had a go at some jewellery last year and made some little angel earrings to give as Christmas gifts...which I forgot to photograph!! When time allows I will have another go, perhaps bracelets like these!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the CRAFT Challenge, Elaine. These are gorgeous! We share a passion for jewelry making, tho I would have to dust off my supplies at this point. Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at CRAFT Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh look at you those are amazing so pretty! love them! Great job hunny :)

    ReplyDelete