Friday, May 03, 2013

A quick post

I have not been around much lately, I have so much going on. My father-in-law was in hospital again with mini strokes, but has since recovered well. He has new medication to take, so fingers crossed he will be well for a while.

Our start to the holiday weekend is lousy. The rain is teaming down and it's not very warm. I am just jealous of all those folk in the south.

I made this quick card last night. My photo's are terrible as the light is very bad. Usually hubby takes my pictures but we are out tonight and I couldn't wait or I would miss the Less is More challenge. This simple die is a favourite and so versatile. 





I have used Memory box die, Papermania embossing folder' a little tearing and inking and not much else. 

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-

Enjoy the weekend.



10 comments:

  1. HI Elaine...your card is gorgeous love the design and colour.
    I will try and send you some of our lovely sunshine from down here in Somerset....Have a good weekend

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous and pretty hun...and I hope you have a lovely weekend too...:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Elaine, I simply love this poppy die!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card, so stylish and eye catching xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elaine, gorgeous card. The simplicity of your design is beautiful. Love the colour scheme. Terrific diecuts. Thanks for coming over to play with us at Fussy and Fancy Friday.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous elaine.i love the flowers and really fab design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Elaine your card is gorgeous I LOVE the die you have used is it your Favourite? if it is you could enter our new challenge at As You Like It!
    LOVE the colours and your photo is not to bad at all! have a fab weekend whatever the weather! hugs me x

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY!!! :) thanks for playing along Elaine! hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card!! Such a fab design!!

    Saying a prayer for your FIL.

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete