Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Top Tip Tuesday



Time is just flying by I can't believe it's the end of May already.
This fortnight on Top Tip Tuesday we have more great sponsors. 




Our challenge this week is:-

Numbers

We would like to see numbers on your projects. 

This is the card I made for my Grandson's 3rd birthday. He loves Batman & Spiderman. I used Clipart figures to help construct this card. (my tip for this week).  







I drew the buildings and inked the edges and added an embossed backgound. The images were coloured with Promarkers, made a moon from Nestie circles.
I enjoyed making this scene.

Check out the my other team-mates projects on Top Tip Tuesday.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:-

I Love Promarkers - anything goes
C.R.A.F.T. - Colour inspiration
Allsorts - Happy Birthday
Cupcake challenge - Boys!
Creative Card Crew - punches and dies


15 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are SO talented!! I love your tip idea this week and I am amazingly impressed at your mad drawing skills!! Those buildings are incredible. What a lucky, lucky grandson to have you for his grandma. This is a wonderful action packed super hero card and perfect for a masculine birthday. Super job on this numbers challenge Elaine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T this week. Hope to see you again. Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super 'Super Hero' card, thanks for joining in our celebrations at Allsorts this week, have you joined the Blog hop? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elaine what a fabulous card...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great fun card, I can think of lots of boys both big and little who would love it

    I'm so pleased you've joined in with our birthday celebrations at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! This is such a cool card! Love the image and the buildings you draw are stunning! Thanks for joining my challenge over at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good luck! Hugs and sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cool card thanks for sharing with CRAFT this week happy crafting to you
    Rachel GDT for may

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely fantastic!!I bet Finn loved it.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh this is fantastic Elaine.perfect theme for a boy, your super heros and design are brilliant :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute. How lucky is Finn to get this awesome card?

    Thanks for joining our dies and punch challenge at Creative Card Crew.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  12. A perfect card for a 3 year old Elaine! Incorporating clip art is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for participating in our 4th anniversary blog hop at Allsorts with your lovely project!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic card! Great design and images! I'm sure your grandson loved it! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. BRILLIANT Elaine I LOVE the way you have put this card together and Henry too! tehhehhe awesome job! hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete