Saturday, November 28, 2009



I received an award from Vera a while ago and am finally passing it on, thanks Vera, sorry its late I didn't forget.

The rules are - pass this award to 5 people, post on their blog to let then know you have let the award for them. then answer the list of questons below:-


1. Where is your mobile?.... in my bag

2. Your hair?.... needing a cut

3. Your mother?.... dead

4. Your father?.... at home

5. Your favourite food?.... Italian

6. Your dream last night?.... can't remember

7. Your favourite drink?.... coffee

8. Your dream?.... A healthy long life

9. What room are you in?.... my craft room

10. Your hobby?... crafting

11. Fear?.... Spiders

12. Where do want to be in 5 years?.... in a house with a larger garden

13. Where were you last night?.... visiting my Dad

14. Something you aren't?..... Lazy

15. Muffins?.... lovely with a coffee

16. Wish list item?.... Martha Stewart punches

17. Where did you grow up?.... Cumbernauld

18. Last thing you did/.... prepared dinner

19. What are you wearing?.... Jeans

20. Your TV?... Lounge

21. Pet?.... none

22. Friends?.... A few very close ones

23. mood?.... Happy

24. Life?... busy, the way I like it

25. Missing someone?.... yes

26. Vehicle?.... Nissan

27. Something your not wearing?.... Earings

28. Favourite Store?.... John Lewis

29. Favouite colour?.... love lots, pinks

30. When was the last time you laughed?.... lunch time

31. Last time you cried?.... birth of my grandson

32. Best friend?.... my husband

33. One place I go over and over?... Ink Spot craft shop

34. Facebook?.... no

35. Favouite place to eat?.... at home with family


Gosh this was a marathon... I am passing this on to :-
I am passing ths on to :-
Thanks for all your comments on my blog, they mean a lot to me.

No comments: