Thursday, February 10, 2011

special challenge

Eilglas has a special challenge on her blog to celebrate the birth of her grandson, Tobias.
She has outlined rules for her challenge, I have shown these below:-
The Eiglas Challenge is not quite like most of the challenges out there - I am a stern taskmistress!LOL!


To be in with a chance of winning my prize this week I'd like to see the following:-
1) a card or other project which must be specifically for the birth of a baby. No children, toddlers, puppies or doe-eyed girls etc, just newborn babies.


2) the colour pallette can be for either a girl or a boy but please, no gaudy or very dark treatments (I'm very old-fashioned! LOL!)


3) I'd love to see at least one hand-made flower. I don't mean a bought one, I mean one you have made with your own fair hands. You can have as many Wild-Orchid Crafts type flowers as you like too!

4) I'd like to see, (but it's not mandatory) my Eiglas digistamp, 'Baby Toby' on the project . Please help yourselves to it and enjoy it! The only thing I ask is that you send me the link to any projects you make with him as I'd love to see them - preferably on this challenge! LOL! Also, if you'd please give a small credit to Eiglas if you publish him online or in a publication. Thank you so much!

Pop over and see the sweet image on Eiglas's blog.


No comments: