Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Top Tip Tuesday

We had lots of lovely Mother's Day and Craft Buddy cards last fortnight. 
This fortnight we have a tutorial by Heike making a beautiful Easter basket. 
So you guessed our Challenge is:-

Easter or Animals
or combine both

Our sponsors are - 

 

 

Photobucket 

I have used a Bugaboo image called Puppy Love, heart string
He is a cutie pup. 


I have made a little folded wrap which contains some lovely chocolates, yummy. 
I coloured my image with Promakers and chalked around the image. I also used Nesties, Sizzlet heart dies, Martha Stewart border punch, glossy Accents on the hearts, tongue and nose, sorry can't remember what the paper is.


I am entering this project into the following challenges:-


Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
Sweet Stampin - Anything Goes
One Stitch at a Time - Anything Goes
Lollipop Crafts Anything goes

No comments: