Thursday, May 23, 2019

AYLI

As You Like It Challenge

Brenda is our host for this AYLI challenge. Branda has chosen a great theme for our challenge.

This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite His or Hers (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

Our sponsor is

Polkadoodles Ltd


Here is my card for this challenge. 

I have chosen a female card. Like most crafters I do find girly cards easier to make. There are so many beautiful images, papers and dies to choose from.


I have used Free dies from Cardmaking and Papercrafts magazine, Papers were from the Works. I used Promarkers and ink to colour the roses. The letters are X-cut die.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-

7 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

a delightful card
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Sarah said...

A lovely card Elaine. I love a bit of symmetry x

Paper Scissors Glitter said...

A very pretty card. Thanks for taking the time to enter our challenge at Creative Inspirations and good luck, Jayne DT

JanR said...

Great card! Those tiny butterflies are sweet. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Lynne said...

A lovely card Elaine, a great layout and so pretty x

Diane Louise J said...

Hello... Thanks for entering another one of your lovely floral cards into our ‘anything goes’ Challenge. Good luck in the draw and hope you will come back again soon.
Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Brenda said...

So beautiful, Elaine. You are a master at using dies.