Thursday, August 29, 2019

AYLI


As You Like It Challenge

We have a new challenge on AYLI today with Wilma hosting.

Our sponsor is 

Polkadoodles Ltd


This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite text style (stamped, die cut or handwritten) (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

I vary how I put my sentiments on my cards. Today I have used a die cut. I love how  they are crisp and clean. Sometimes when I use a stamp I smudge.




I have used Spellbinders border, Free butterflies from a mag, Elizabeth Designs text die, Liquid Pearls, tiny gemstones on butterfies and some pattern paper.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-


8 comments:

Lynne said...

So pretty Elaine, a lovely design x

Sarah said...

What a delightful card, the watercolour flower paper is gorgeous and is balanced beautifully by your die cut message and butterflies xx

Meggymay said...

Thank you for linking your beautiful card with us at Try it on Tuesdays, the flowers look so pretty.
Yvonne

My name is Erika. said...

This is so sweet. It is perfect for the In Your Garden theme at try It on Tuesday! Thanks so much for joining us. Hugs-Erika

Ela said...

Pretty card with the colourful flowers. Thanks for playing along at Crafty Friends. Hugs Ela

Narelle Fasulo said...

Beautiful card. Love the floral border and the cute butterflies.
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations
Narelle DT xxx

Diane Louise J said...

Hello… Thanks for joining our challenge with your lovely floral card… Please join us again next time at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Good luck in the draw!
Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Brenda said...

Elaine, you have such a wonderfully elegant style. That floral border is just perfect!