Thursday, October 24, 2019

AYLI

As You Like It Challenge

Today Brenda is hosting our new Challenge on AYLI.
She has chosen this fortnights challenge.

This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite Design Papers (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

Our sponsor is 

Crafty Ribbons


I love LOTV papers. The ones I used were from the Nit Wit collection. I love the colours and the quality.


I have also used Spellbinders border,  Poppy Stamps small tree border Memory Box deer, Inticutz trees  and embossing, trimcraft gems and the rest from my stash.

5 comments:

Brenda said...

Oh, yes, Elaine! You are definitely elegant, such a beautiful card. I've never had to pleasure of using LOTV paper. I do love their digital designs and use one in particular frequently, so I agree with you completely.

Caz said...

Beautiful ...Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Friends..Hope to see you again soon..

Caz xx CF DT

Furrbster said...

This is lovely,

Hugz Tinz

Sarah said...

This is a very stylish card and I love the papers xx

MagsB said...

Wow, Elaine, what a gorgeous Christmas card! I love those pretty LOTV/Nitwits papers, and the card fold is fabulous! Thanks for joining in at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge!

love Mags B x