Thursday, December 05, 2019

AYLI

As You Like It Challenge

Sorry  I have been missing for a few weeks. My Father in Law passed away and them my Mother in law was very ill. It has been a very sad time. My Mother in law has improved a little but she is 90 and very frail. 

So onto the AYLI challenge

Squirrel is our host for this fortnights AYLI challenge.

Our sponsor is 

Polkadoodles

This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project which 
CASE's a DT member
You MUST explain WHY you've chosen the DT card concerned.

I would like to see some holly which is right in season now.


I have used Memory Box holly, Cuttlebug Dots embossing folder, Sizzix sttched squares and the rest from my stash

6 comments:

Creaine said...

Fabulous creation, love the design! Thank you for sharing with us over at Crafty Friends and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you again next time. Thank you.

DT Ine http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

Sarah said...

Good to see you back Elaine. I love the CAS design of this card and the beautiful bold holly xx

Lynne said...

A super CAS card Elaine and pleased to hear things are getting a bit better for you x

Brenda said...

I love the way your color pops off the white card! Gorgeous, elegant card.

Brenda said...

I love the way your color pops off the white card! Gorgeous, elegant card.

Monika said...

Very elegant. Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” December Challenge. DT Monika.