Thursday, January 30, 2020

As You Like It

As You Like It Challenge

Welcome to our new AYLI challenge. Today Larissa is hosting our challenge.

Our sponsor is

Lili of the Valley

This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite Cool or Warm Colours (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.



At this time of year it is nice to have some pretty warm colours. Nice to think spring is just around the corner.



I have used Hallmark Lilibet papers, The Works Heart and Love dies, Brittania Happy die and Sizzix letters and the rest from my stash.



3 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Back to say Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage Good luck Ginny DT for Creative Craft Cottage
My Blog As I do Rodos

Lynne said...

A pretty card Elaine, lovely colours x

Sarah said...

What a lovely card, beautiful warm colours xx