Thursday, April 23, 2020

AYLI

As You Like It Challenge

Today we start a new AYLI challenge. Larissa hosting our new challenge.

Our sponsor is:-



Polkadoodles Ltd


This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite non-birthday occasion (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

I have chosen a New Home card. It is always lovely to welcome someone to their new home and a fresh start.


I have used Marianne circles and heart dies, X-Cut letters, house and trees, Memory Box birds and the rest from my stash.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-

8 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card.

Lynne said...

A great new home card Elaine x

Wendy L said...

This looks wonderful, thank you for joining us at the Crafty Friends challenge, xxx

Sarah said...

I love this card Elaine, brilliantly put together xx

Witchcrafted Life said...

What a heartwarmingly sweet, beautiful card. The birds flying through the sky instantly caught my eye. What a charming detail.

Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

Furrbster said...

What a great new home card,

Hugz Tinz

Mynn xx said...

Such a fabulous creation! Thank you so much for joining us at Crafter’s Castle! I hope you join us again! Hugs! Mynn xx

Brenda said...

What a great design, Elaine. This is the perfect New Home card!