Thursday, September 24, 2020

AYLI

As You Like It Challenge

Larissa is our host this fortnight on AYLI


The sponsor of this challenge is

Lawn Fawn


This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite Brights or Pastels (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

Hard to decide, I do like all colours. It all depends on the mood I am in. Today I was in a pastel mood, I love these LOTV papers which inspired me to colour this image.


I have used Nellie Snellen Frog and flower, Promarkers, LOTV papers and the rest from my stash.

I am entering this card into the following challenges :-









10 comments:

Linby said...

So very sweet and beautifully coloured. Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

Doreen said...

Such a gorgeous image,love your card.xxx

brenda said...

Such a pretty soft and delicate creation, many thanks for joining in with our Garden theme at Allsorts challenge.

That little image with her delicate wings would fit perfectly into our first new We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge: https://www.welovechocolatebaroque.uk/

B x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautiful card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

TRACEY MO said...

She so cute love colouring so pretty.


Thanks for joining us at Crafts galore encore
Tracey dt

Brenda said...

So sweet, I totally agree, this is an image for pastels.

Zw@@n said...

Super cute card, Elaine. Lovely image and your colouring is gorgeous. xx Wilma

Priya said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Le Anns World 101
Priyadarshini DT

Annette said...

This is adorable Elaine.

Hayley's handmade cards said...

Such an adorable card and image. Thank you for joining us at the Digi Choosday challenge blog, Good luck with your entry. Hayley DT Member. xx