Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Passion for Markers

 


We have a new challenge on Passion for Markers.

It is Lisa who is hosting this weeks challenge.

She has chosen the theme

Bunnies and  / or Blooms


I have used Promarkers, Digi Stamp Boutique 'Spring Bently' sadly closed, DCWV papers, X Cut tab and The Works frames.


I am entering this card into the following challenges:-

Digi Choosday - anything goes

Lemon Shortbread - anything goes

Allsorts - spring flowers

Cute Card Thursday - spring fever

Inspired By... Bunny Roll

LeAnn's World 101 - anything goes

I Love Promarkers - anything goes opt use pretty papers

Challenge up your Life - use flowers













9 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A gorgeous card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

brenda said...

What a sweet image and really loving the bright and happy colours, many thanks for joining in with my 'Spring Flowers' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Back to say. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for I ♥promarkers
My Blog As I do Rodos

Lisa Elton said...

What a sweet bunny and delightful mix of patterns, this is darling! Thanks for joining us at IB!

Linby said...

A cute Easter card. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

Sharon Noble said...

What a brilliant card great colouring THANK YOU for taking part in our challenge at https://ilovepromarkers.blogspot.com/ big hugs Sharon

Sheryl said...

What a sweet image beautifully coloured.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at I Love Promarkers looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx

Maz said...

How sweet. Love the vibrant background. Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge - Good Luck!
Maz DT
https://blackheartcrafts.blogspot.com/

candio said...

Super sweet card! Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Challenge with Polkadoodles! DT Candace