Thursday, November 18, 2021

Aud Sentiments challenge

 


Welcome to our new challenge at Aud Sentiments 

We have a very easy challenge this fortnight.

Anything goes
plus a sentiment

Aud Sentiments is sponsoring this challenge.

This is the card I made for my Grandson Finn's birthday. He is a big Star Wars and Mandalorian fan, so I made a slider card with Grogu in his pod.




I downloaded images from the internet and used Prromarkers to colour, Spellbinders stars and the rest from my stash.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-




7 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

A fabulous card for your grandson- love the inside design too! Thanks for playing along at Crafty Calendar this month.
Chris
x

Dewi Lestari said...

Too cute! Thanks for joining at Lemon Shortbread #158 Anything Goes
Hugs
Dewi

Doris P. said...

What a great idea! Love the little Grogu. Thanks for joining us at CUYL.

pearshapedcrafting said...

Oh My! This is fantastic! Thank you so much for joining us at Try It on Tuesday, Chrisx

Meggymay said...

Thank you for linking your magical card with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
Yvonne

@d_e_crafts said...

Great card for a boy. I'm sure he will love it! Thank you for joining us for the anything goes challenge at TTCRD.

Debbie
TTCRD DT