Thursday, March 17, 2022

Spyder's Birthday challenge

 

I have an extra card today. I am entering this into Spyder's birthday challenge, you can find it here.

All you do is use one of Lyn's images to enter, simple. 

I have maybe stretched the theme a little as this is a a card for Grandparents on the birth of their grandson.


I have used Ellie with heart, Promarkers, Marianne circles and hearts dies, Docrafts papers and the rest from my stash.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-

Spyder's Birthday challenge - birthdays

Little Red Wagon - die cuts

Penny's Paper challenge - anything goes

Crafty Calendar - spots and stripes


5 comments:

Chrissy said...

Aww, so adorable and love die cut hearts..
Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Little Red Wagon, hope you will play again..
Luv CHRISSYxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card
Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT
Penny's Challenge
My Blog As I do Rodos

Ela said...

Adorable card! Thanks for joining us at Penny's paper challenge. Hugs Ela, DT

SarahR said...

Hello again, Elaine - another super cute image and fabulous card! I love your colour choices and the layout.

Thanks for entering into Crafty Calendar Challenge again, lovely to pop by to see your second entry.
Sarah
DT

Spyder said...

Well done on winning my Birthday Challenge!
((lyn))