Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Passion for Markers

 


Welcome to a new Passion for Markers challenge. It is Linda who is host this week.

Our sponsor is



Our theme is 

Transport



I am using an image from QKR Stampede Ride 'em Cowboy

I also used Promarkers, LOTV papers and the rest from my stash.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-

Digi Choosday - anything goes

Dream Valley challenges -  add a sentiment

C.R.A.F.T. - male 

Crafty Catz - cute animals

Patties Creations Design challenge - anything goes

Paper Funday - anything goes opt twist masculine

Crafty Friends - men and or boys

Creative Inspirations - masculine





8 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous fun card
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Back to say Fabulous card.
Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
My Blog As I do Rondos

Linda Mc Enery said...

This is such a fun card Elaine! Great interpretation of the theme. Fabulous card design!

Donna Walls said...

Great image and coloring! I'm chuckling as I can imagine how boring it must be to ride a snail...although this frog looks like he's having a great time. Thanks for sharing with us at the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge. We enjoy seeing all the entries.

Donna Walls said...

I'm back wearing a different DT Hat to say Thanks for sharing your lovely project with us at The Paper Funday Challenge.
Donna
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge

Rose Andrew said...

Fabulous fun card .. great image
Thank you for playing along with Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
Good Luck
Rose DT

Wendy Jackson said...

Lovely fun card Elaine……those frogs are so cute…….thanks so much for joining us on the Polkadoodles Wk 24 Digi choosday challenge….

Love and crafty hugs from

Wendy (DT)

Wendy L said...

Great digi and super card, thank you for joining us at the Crafty friends challenge