Thursday, July 07, 2022

AYLI

 



Chrissy is our host fro this fortnights challenge on AYLI.

Our sponsor is


Our theme is 

This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite Warm or Cool Colours (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.


It all depends on my mood which colour scheme I choose as well as the recipients taste. I have opted for warm shades of pink for this card. This is my friends favourite colour.


I have used Fred She Said 'Single Daisy', Promarkers, Craft Creation papers, IntriCutz Celebrate sentiment  and the rest from my stash. 

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-












10 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

a beautiful card Elaine
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Lynne said...

A very pretty card Elaine with lovely papers and great colouring of your image x

Chrissy said...

Such a gorgeous card Elaine, love the image and fabulous colouring..beautiful..

Luv CHRISSYxx

tilly said...

The ladybirds on your pretty daisy are so sweet, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

Jane Savage said...

Such gorgeous colouring on this beautiful card!
Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx

Anonymous said...

I love the colours you have chosen, so refreshing. Thank you for joining us at TTCRD, Jane.

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

Very cute card! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this past week for our Stamp Act theme :) Hope you join us again soon.
Diane - DT

Brenda said...

Amazing coloring, Elaine! I love the way you've done the blue outline. I thought of you last week, we visiting the mainland and there were thistles growing in the field next to my son's new house. They were beautiful!

Andree said...

A wonderful card. Pretty papers and cute image.
Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore July Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

Maria Nicotra Tinyworks said...

Thank you for joining us at challenge Le Ann's World 101 Challenge
DT Maria