Thursday, August 18, 2022

AYLI

 


We have a new challenge on AYLI.
It is Brenda who is hosting this fortnights challenge.

Our sponsor is



This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite Domestic Animal (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.



I don't have any pets now, but I have chosen dogs because my daughter has two  Springer Spaniels. They are mad as hatters and full of energy. They just love the outdoors. 






I have used Sizzix squares and letters, The Works number, Britannia sentiment and the rest from my stash.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-








6 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Anonymous said...

So cute! Thank you for sharing at TTCRD. Jane

Rose Andrew said...

Beautiful card .
Thank you for joining us at LeAnn's World 101 Challenge
Good Luck
Rose DT

martine said...

Love your card!

Liz said...

Beautiful card, great design. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
Liz xx

Brenda said...

I love all your little details! I can just imagine the fun you daughter's 2 pups must have together.