Thursday, September 01, 2022

AYLI challenge

 


Welcome to AYLI challenge at the start of September. 

The winner of this challenge will be invited to be a guest designer for the month of October.

Our challenge

This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite Shape Cardbase (& why).
(eg slimline, square, rectangle, shaped, round etc etc)
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.


I have been enjoying making slimline cards. Some images just look so much better on this design.



I have used Cone Flower dies, Tim Holtz destressing inks, LOTV papers and the rest from my stash. 

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-









8 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

wonderful card design love the flowers
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chrissy said...

Beautiful slimline card Elaine, I love making them too,very hard to pick a favourite and I LOVE your cone flowers, one of my bestest dies..

Luv CHRISSYxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful card
Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck Ginny
My Bl og As I do Rodos

Lynne said...

Beautiful card Elaine and pretty shades of pink for your flowers x

Lynda said...

love the colours and how you have managed to create dimension with colour. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

Brenda said...

Gorgeous card, Elaine! Don't you love these cone flowers? Your distressing is a perfect way to color them up.

Dawn Phillips said...

An absolutely beautiful creation. Thanks for the inspiration. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4galz. Love Dawn x

Let's Art Journal said...

Beautiful card! Those flowers look amazing 😊. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs Jo x