Thursday, October 13, 2022

As You Like It

 


We have another new challenge on AYLI

This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite Traditional or Contemporary Xmas Style (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

The sponsor of this challenge is



I love all types of Christmas styles. This time I have chosen contemporary. I love those traditional papers in lovely non traditional colours. Christmas roses are another favourite flower. 


I have used LOTV papers, Marianne flower, a selection of leaves and the rest from my stash.


I am entering this card into the following challenges:-

Krafty Chicks - Christmas

ABC Christmas Challenge - U- unusual Christmas colours

The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - anything goes

Crafts Galore Encore - anything goes

Through the Craft Room Door - anything goes


6 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Such a beautiful card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Elaine, love the papers and colours..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sarah said...

That's such an elegant card Elaine. The muted colours look fabulous xx

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

Great Christmas card! What great designer paper. So happy you played along with Krafty Chicks Challenge this week.
Diane - DT

Brenda said...

These papers are gorgeous, Elaine. They are just perfect for your beautiful focal point.

Helen said...

Beautiful card!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x