Thursday, November 10, 2022

Guest Designer

 


I have been lucky to be invited to be Guest Designer for C.R.A.F.T challenge blog. 

The theme for this challenge is 

Anything goes

Sponsors are 



Eureka Stamps Prize 3 images





Jan’s Digital Stamps prize $6 voucher


I have used Beccys place Ollie and sentiment, Promarkers, Memory Box clouds, Tim Holtz distressing ink, X-Cut tag, Tonic Crafts punch and the rest from my stash.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-

Digi Choosday - anything goes





4 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

The is a fantastic card
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

Fabulous owl, beautiful colouring and design- love the colours you've chosen. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Calendar this month.
Chris
x

karin said...

Such a great card. Love this combination of colours.
Karin

martine said...

O i love that owl! Gorgeously colored to..Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles digi chooseday challenge... dt Martine