Thursday, January 12, 2023

AYLI challenge

 


Happy New Year and welcome to our first challenge of 2023.

It is my turn to host our new challenge.

This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite Reason to Craft (eg birthday, Xmas, baby, friendship) (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

I love crafting for any event, but my son's 40th birthday was a very special occasion. Birthday cards are always a favourite to make. 





I have used a selection of die cuts.
Sizzix letters and The Works numbers are a couple and LOTV papers.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-








5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautiful card hope you soon feel better
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chrissy said...

WOW, fabulous fold and Birthday card Elaine, love it with all those candles and fabulous colours..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Jana Forrest said...

Elaine your birthday card for your son has inspired me. I will make something like this for my daughters 45th. Love all the bright colors you have used. Nice job! Thanks you for sharing over at Penny's Challenge. Best of luck, DT~Jana Forrest

Brenda said...

Elaine, this is such a fun card! I love all those candles, such a happy card.

Helen said...

Great design and a fabulous keepsake too.

Thanks for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

Helen x
DT