Thursday, March 09, 2023

AYLI challenge

 


Welcome to our new challenge on AYLI

It is Larissa who is hosting this challenge.

The sponsor of this challenge is





This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite Easter Critters (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.


I have a soft spot for bunnies. My children had several as they grew up, they were so friendly and lovely family pets. 




I have used one of our sponsor images Bunny Patch. I also used Promarkers, Creative World of Crafts Make a Wish die, Moonstone flowers and the rest from my stash. 

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-













7 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Such a cute card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Lynne said...

A lovely shaped card Elaine, so pretty x

Chrissy said...

So gorgeous Elaine, love your card design and adorable bunny with the soft fluffy clouds..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sarah said...

That's lovely elaine. A really super design x

Pattie G said...

What a cute card! It goes perfectly with our theme for this month “Anything Goes”. I love your coloring too. Thanks for joining us at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
Pattie
Artist & Owner

Wendy Jackson said...

Such a sweet card and lovely colouring of this very cute bunny… love the card shape too

Thanks so much for joining us on the Polkadoodles Wk 9 Digi Choosday challenge….

Love and crafty hugs from

Wendy (DT)

Brenda said...

Love the beautiful shape of your lovely card, perfect for such a cute little bunny!