Thursday, May 18, 2023

AYLI challenge

 


Today Brenda is hosting the challenge on AYLI blog. 

Our sponsor is 



This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite boy or girl themed (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.


I like making both girls and boys projects. For this challenge I have a made a girly card, but it could be for a boy if the colours were changed and the flowers were omitted. 


I have used one of our sponsors images Beach Bunnies.
I also used Sizzix square dies Memory Box clouds, Promarkers, Cut and Make sun die, sentiment stamp free with a magazine and the rest from my stash.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-





8 comments:

Lynne said...

Love all your summery colours Elaine. A super cute card x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautiful summery card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Sarah said...

What a cutie and I love the summery papers Elaine x

Brenda said...

Elaine, this is such a beautiful, bright and happy card. Your coloring is amazing!

Chrissy said...

Aww, she is beautiful on her desert island Elaine , fabulous colouring and gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Jackiekg said...

Your card is lovely, and I love the bright colouring. Thank you
for joining us at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge.

Jana Forrest said...

Elaine these bright colors you have used just scream summer. I am so ready. Thank you for sharing over at Penny's Challenge. Best of luck and hope to see you again soon. DT~Jana Forrest

Maria Valente said...

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing at Penny's Challenges.
Hugs