Thursday, October 05, 2023

AYLI challenge

 


Wilma is the host this fortnight on AYLI. 

Our sponsor is



This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite: Halloween or Fairies (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

I have chosen Halloween.  I love making Halloween boxes for my Grandson and filling them with nice treats.



I have used Doodle Pantry pre-coloured image and sentiment and bat confetti and the rest from my stash. 

I am entering this box into the following challenges:-








10 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

What a fabulous box Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Lynne said...

That image is so fun Elaine, a lovely box for your grandson x

Chrissy said...

Fabulous fun card Elaine, what a great image and colouring..

luv CHRISSYxx

Sarah said...

I LOVE this!! x

Alexandra Y said...

Such a fun treat box! Thank you for joining us at the Inspiration Station Challenge this month!

Donna Walls said...

Adorable little box and Vampire Snake! Thanks for supporting The Inspiration Station Challenge and we hope you'll share again soon.
Donna xx
Paper Funday Challenges
Inspiration Station Challenge
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

Julie B said...

Such a fun image and a great gift for your Grandson.
Thanks for joining us at Cardz4Guyz. :)

Jolanda Johnstone said...

What fun to create for young ones. Delightful candy box, Elaine. Thank you for joining C4G this round on my suggested theme. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

pearshapedcrafting said...

This really made me smile! What a lovely idea too! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx

Paper Scissors Glitter said...

Love your fun treat box Elaine. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations Jayne DT