Thursday, January 11, 2024

AYLI challenge

 


Happy New Year.
We are back with our first challenge of 2024.

Today it is Sarah who is hosting the AYLI challenge.

Our sponsor is:-





This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite Paperbrand (& why).

You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

I like several brands of paper but for this challenge I have chosen 1st Edition paper pack 'Summer Breeze'. I love the selection of double sided papers and embossed. The colours are pretty too.


I have also used The Works flowers and a selection of leaf dies from my stash.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-






10 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautiful card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Lynne said...

Very pretty papers Elain, love the colours x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautiful card
Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog challenge.
Good luck Ginny DT for CRAFT Challenge Blog

Dena J said...

Beautiful colors in your papers and die cut. Nicely done, Elaine! Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous papers and card Elaine. love the soft colours..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Carole J said...

Such a pretty card and in beautiful pastel colours too! Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” January Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

Sarah said...

A gorgeous card Elaine and it probably won't come as a surprise when I say I have that paper pad, such pretty colours!! xx

Sheryl said...

This is so pretty and elegant.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT

Jules said...

Hi Elaine

A great card .. .. and beautiful papers!

I love the colour combination very much.

Hope you have had a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

Brenda said...

Wow, such beautiful papers! I love the flower and dies you have used.