Thursday, February 22, 2024

AYLI Challenge

 






Welcome to our challenge this fortnight. It is Larissa who is hosting this AYLI challenge.

Our sponsor is 




This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite Masculine or Feminine (& why).

You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

I just love making cards. Male cards are a good challenge, so I have chosen feminine today as I love creating with pretty flowers. 


I have used a stencil for the background with Tim Holtz distress inks, an Echinacea flower die from Amazon, LOTV tag and the rest from my stash.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-






8 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautiful card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Donna Walls said...

Masculine cards are difficult for me too, I tend to lean towards feminine. I love the floral die cuts and the slimline profile is prefect to showcase them.
Thanks for playing at The Paper Funday Challenge, we appreciate your support!
I would also like to invite you to share at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge also.
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge

Chrissy said...

Beautiful feminine card Elaine, the cone flowers are gorgeous and I love the soft background..

luv CHRISSYxx

Sarah said...

Nothing more feminine than some lovely flowers Elaine, really pretty these are xx

JanR said...

Fabulous card! Loving those pretty flowers. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Leanne said...

It is so pretty, I love some flowers, thanks for playing our All Occasions challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge. Have a great day!

Leanne DT Member/KCC
Krafty Chicks Challenge

Jules said...

Hi Elaine
Great use of your flower die .. .. and I love the stencilled background too.
Love Jules xx

Helen said...

Love your die set - such a pretty card.

Thanks for sharing at the Krafty Chicks Challenge.

Helen x
Guest Chick