Thursday, March 07, 2024

AYLI challenge

 


Wilma is our host here at the AYLI challenge.


Our sponsor is



This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite: Monochrome or Colour (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

I have made 3 mini colourful cards. I love cheerful colours as they can brighten any day. 




I have used one of our sponsors image digi images 'Little Piggy Love Cupcakes' - https://lastminutemanda.sellfy.store/p/this-little-piggy-loves-cupcakes/

I also used Promarkers, Dovecraft papers, Sizzix scalloped circle, Marianne circle, Rectangles from Amazon, Docrafts stamped sentiment, Stickles and the rest from my stash. 

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-












The Paper Funday challenges - anything goes opt 






7 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fabulous set of cards Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Lynne said...

Love your cute mini cards Elaine, so pretty x

Shirley Gentry said...

Cute and cheery little piggies. They are just too cute. Thanks for sharing and playing the Krafty Chicks Challenge. Come back soon.

Sarah said...

Those three little pigs are ADORABLE!! xx

The Crafty Den said...

Your cards are adorable Elaine. I love the sweet little pigs and pretty papers. Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Brenda said...

What a darling trio of cards! I love small cards and these little piggies are just the cutest. Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week!

Vic said...

Very cute set of cards - they all work beautifully! Thanks for sharing with us at Pattie's Creations this challenge - Vic, DT x