Thursday, April 04, 2024

AYLI

 


It is Lynne who is hosting the AYLI challenge this fortnight. 

Our sponsor is 





This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite: Cute or Floral (& why).

You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

This is always a difficult choice. I love both. So I have used very cute bunnies and a little patch of flowers. so I am sitting on the fence with this challenge. I think the cuteness of this card gives it the awe factor. 





I have used bunny dies from Amazon, LOTV papers, a free stamp from a mag, Memory Box clouds and birds, Woodware flower punches, Spellbinders scallop squares, free sentiment stamp and the rest from my stash.

 I am entering this card into the following challenges:-








5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is cute and a wonderful card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Anonymous said...

Lovely card! Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By!

Jane Savage said...

So adorable I love the papers!
Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx

Sarah said...

What a gorgeous card!! xx

Glittertastic said...

Cute card - and a great way to use up paper scraps!
Thank you for sharing your card in our challenge at Dream Valley.
Sharon – Dream Valley Challenge Designer
http://glittertastic.blogspot.com/ - Stop by and see me!!!