Thursday, June 13, 2024

As You Like It challenge

 


It is Wilma who is hosting this AYLI challenge

Our sponsor is

This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
your Favourite: With or Without words / a sentiment (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.


I sometimes put a sentiment on my cards if I can find an appropriate one. When I make cards not knowing who the recipient will be I wait till I use it and put on a suitable sentiment. 



I am using one of our sponsors images Hot Air Balloon

I have used Promarker, Distressing inks, a free sentiment form a magazine, Liquid Pearls, Sizzix square die, a stencil for the sky and the rest from my stash. 

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-
















7 comments:

Brenda said...

This is gorgeous, Elaine. Your coloring is beautiful and I love this sweet little image.

Lynne said...

A fab card Elaine, love your colours x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

this is such a beautiful card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Sarah said...

This is reallyy lovely Elaine, the clouds are spot on and the sentiment is perfect xx

Anonymous said...

Thanks for joining us @ Little Red Wagon with your lovely and super cute card, Elaine. The cloud background is amazing ! I hope to see you back again soon. Good luck in the draw.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Sheryl said...

I love the background on this card and the image is just stunning!
Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT

Brenda said...

Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week.