Thursday, October 03, 2024

AYLI challenge

 


This fortnight it is Chrissy who is hosting the AYLI challenge

Our sponsor is



This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
your Favourite: Square or not (cardbase shape) & why.
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

I use 6x6'' cards more than anything else. I find this size is ideal for my dies  and images to fill the card without being overpowering. 



I have used The Works Hearts dies and papers, Intricut sentiment, Sizzix stitches square die and the rest from my stash.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-




 


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Elaine, love the delicate flowers and the navy and white just pops..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful Elaine, so very elegant, many thanks for joining in with our 800th challenge at Allsorts.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really elegant Elaine and it's so lovely to see you at Allsorts xx

    ReplyDelete