Tuesday, July 07, 2026

Passion for Markers

 


Today our new Passion for Marker challenge is hosted by Nat. 

Our sponsor is 

Di's Digi Stamps 
prize $6 voucher



Our theme is 

Animals


I have used digi stamps from Digi Stamp Boutique 'Sulking pup' and 'Cute pup', Promarkers, Papermania and The Works papers and the rest from my stash.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-












3 comments:

  1. How cute are these!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at TIOT. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those little pups Elaine. Super cute.
    Hope you had a good time away. We escaped for a few days last week and I was very proud of myself for not purchasing the three design pads I saw and would have liked LOL!!!
    Love and hugs
    Jules xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is super adorable!! Love the super cute pup images!!
    Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenges!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete