Thursday, August 27, 2026

AYLI challenge

 


Welcome to The AYLI challenge. It is my turn to host the AYLI challenge this fortnight. 

Our Sponsor is

Rachelle Anne Miller

This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite Wild Animal (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

My favourite wild animal is the hedgehog. It is not scary but very cute. I love that I can see them easily in the countryside as well as the garden. 




I have used Penny Black Buzz in the Air stamp. Promarkers, Docraft papers, Woodware flower punch, Spell binder scallop circles, Marianne stitched circles and the rest from my stash.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-

















2 comments:

  1. Fab colouring and a great design for your cute image Elaine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing another lovely card with us at We Love Stamping challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete