Thursday, September 10, 2026

AYLI challenge

 


Welcome to a new AYLI challenge. This fortnight is is Brenda who is hosting.


The sponsor of this challenge is:



This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite Halloween Colour (doesn't need to be a Halloween project) (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

I have chosen orange. I think it is lovely cheerful colour which can lift your spirit as we go into the dark winter months. It is a colour I don't use as much as I should. 


I have used a stencil for the background, a trellis die, Britannia flower dies, Dovecraft brad, a sentiment stamp and a selection of leaves.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-




4 comments:

  1. Lovely card. That orange pops! Thanks for sharing at JUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I like the stenciled background and the pretty Autumn colors.Thanks for playing along at The Inspiration Station Challenge, and we hope you'll join in again soon.
    Donna xx
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Pick 3 Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely bold bright colours on your pretty card Elaine. Thanks for sharing at JUGS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elaine, that's a gorgeous card - I love the impression you've created of the wall climber. Fabulous! Thanks for joining in with us this month at Crafty Calendar Challenge. Sarah - DT

    ReplyDelete