Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Passion for Markers

 


Welcome to our new Passion for Markers challenge.

It is Wendy who is hosting this challenge.

Our sponsor is

 All Dressed UP
(prize 2 digi images)


Wendy has chosen the theme

I have used one of our sponsors images  Penguin Igloo.


I have also used Promarkers, Memory Box stars, Stickles. Paper Mania papers, a free sentiment stamp from a magazine and the rest from my stash. 

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-












2 comments:

  1. Nothing more sweet than a Christmas card any time of the year!
    I LOve your colours and such pretty dies too.
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at Crafty Catz.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elaine
    A gorgeous Christmas card. Great colours and I love all the sparkle. Your camera has picked the glitter up perfectly .. .. unlike mine. It seems to hate glitter and foiled card.
    Love and hugs
    Jules xoxo

    ReplyDelete