Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Passion for Markers

 


Welcome to our new Passion for Markers challenge. This week it is Natalie who is hosting the challenge.

Our sponsor is



Natalie has chosen the theme

Masculine projects

I am using one of our sponsors images BBQ Gnome


I have also used Promarkers, Trimcraft papers, Sizzix square dies and a free sentiment stamp from a magazine.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-









5 comments:

  1. How fun, that little griller is such a great image for a masculine card! Thanks for sharing with us at the Paper Funday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely selection of background papers. Thankyou for linking your masculine styled card with us at Try it on Tuesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous masculine card, great image and beautiful colouring, great choice of background papers- one of them looks like raindrops- always happens when we pre-arrange a barbeque!
    Thank you for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge at Crafty Catz.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this little BBQ gnome. He's a riot. and you did some really lovely paper layering for the background. perfect for our Try It On Tuesday challenge. Thanks for joining us. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cute gnome chef. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Crafty Catz Challenge Janet DT

    ReplyDelete